Two Boots is Brooklyn’s hottest pizza joint. Serving the best in cajun and Italian food, this homegrown establishment is known for bringing delicious Louisiana tang and the Old World together under one roof, from po’boys and hero sandwiches to salads and calzones. Whether you’re looking for fast pizza delivery or a hip spot to meet your friends on a Friday night, you won’t find food like Two Boots’ no matter where you go.
What separates Two Boots Pizza from the rest? Well, if their unique blend of New Orleans staples and Italian favorites doesn’t make your stomach growl, check out these film and television inspired specialty pizzas:
- The Newman: You guessed right – this Seinfeld-inspired white pie features nothing but mouth-watering
sopressata and sweet Italian sausage.
- The Dude: A house favorite, this Cajun bacon cheeseburger pie comes with tasso ham, ground beef & andouille, smothered in cheddar & mozzarella cheeses.
- Mr. Pink: Earning its name from a Tarantino flick, this pizza is piled high with creole chicken, plum tomatoes, fresh garlic & mozzarella.
- The Meg: A cheese-lovers dream, this white pie comes covered in provolone, parmigiano, ricotta, mozzarella, roasted garlic & oregano.
- V For Vegan: This one’s for those of you who steer clear of meat and dairy but refuse to compromise in the pizza department – topped with artichokes, mushrooms, red onions, sweet red pepper pesto, basil pesto & Daiya non-dairy cheese, you might just go to pizza heaven after eating this pie.
But it doesn’t stop there – Two Boots serves up nearly 20 types of pizza pies, and if you don’t spot something that strikes your fancy, you can build your own pizza and top it off with your custom choice of toppings. Two Boots even offers options to make your pie gluten-free and vegan-friendly!
Two Boots isn't your standard pizzeria and Cajun restaurant. Give them a call today at (718) 499-0008 for delivery, or check out their website for more information.