When it comes to your car, your brakes and tires are incredibly important. If your tires are old, worn out, or in need of alignment, driving becomes dangerous. If your brakes need to be repaired or replaced, call Mt. Healthy Auto Repair in Mt. Healthy, OH, for maintenance on your brakes and tires. Follow these brake and tire saving tips from the experts at this local auto shop:
- No Speed Braking: If you want your tires and brakes to last without constant brake replacement, you'll need to stop braking at 65 mph if it's not necessary. If you begin coasting to slow down first and then brake, you’ll save your car.
- Use Only One Foot: Driving with your left and right foot, unless you have a manual car, is not a good idea. Take your right foot off the gas and then put it on the brake; don’t brake and push the gas at the same time.
- Learn To Coast: Coasting is great for your brakes. Instead of slamming down on the pedal with every bump in the road, learn to let your foot off the gas and coast to slow down.
- Tire Rotation: Take you car into Mt. Healthy Auto Repair for regular tire rotation. This will help you maximize the efficiency of your tires and help ensure that they wear evenly to last longer.
- Tire Balancing: Along with regularly rotating your tires, the experts at Mt. Healthy Auto Repair will balance your tires using small weights. That way, you can minimize uneven wear and extend your tire life.
- Tire Aligning: If you want to be able to drive your car without always fighting the wheel, you need yearly tire alignment services from Mt. Healthy Auto Repair. Tire alignment stops drift and pull issues, saving your brakes and tires.
Visit Mt. Healthy Auto Repair for brake repair and tire replacement. Call (513) 522-9555 today or visit their website for a full list of services.