Alaskans need a little more from their vehicles than most folks: we need trucks that can handle snow and ice in the winter, and the mud when everything thaws. And it’s to serve the unique needs of Alaskans that we at Moore eFX pride ourselves on fabricating custom built bumpers for our customers—automotive upgrade and truck accessories are simply what we do. Even if you’re not in to off-roading, there’s a lot to be said for getting your car souped up.
But what are we talking about when we talk about bumper customization? Why do this? Here’s what you need to know about it:
- Aluminum: We employ ¾” aluminum when we customize our bumpers. These can be made to fit any model, and can be outfitted with grill guards, brush guards and bars.
- Toughness: Many wonder why we use aluminum. One of the most important attributes of this material is its toughness; it has the strength of steel, but is much lighter.
- Durability: Unlike other materials, aluminum will not rust, meaning your truck will be all set for longer.
- Light Weight: The fact that this material is lighter than most others is particularly beneficial, because it means that there’s less impact on your truck’s braking, alignment and suspension.
- Style: Since every bumper is individually made for your vehicle, we can make it flow seamlessly into your vehicle, and you have the choice of a number of options and add-ons.
So if you’re the type of person that really uses that truck and wants to get the most out of it, talk to us at Moore eFX about bumper customization, our LED or HID headlights, off road tires and other truck accessories. You can find out more about what we do by checking out our website, or just give us a call at (907) 440-9604.