Have you ever wanted to learn a new outdoor skill but didn’t know where to begin? REI’s Outdoor School aims to teach the essential skills and outdoor equipment you need to participate in fun outdoor activities. Learn a new skill and meet new friends with REI—reserve your spot in one of their classes before May 29th, 2017 to get $20 off.
Get Up to $20 Off One of REI’s Outdoor School Classes
- Cycling: Whether you are learning how to ride a bike or you want to try mountain biking for the first time, there’s an REI course for you.
- Hiking & Camping: Learn practical hiking and camping skills, figure out the necessary outdoor equipment, and join REI on guided hiking trips.
- Climbing: From beginner rock climbing basics to advanced skills like anchor building and self-rescue, you’ll find a climbing class for you at REI’s Outdoor School.
- Paddling: From kayaking to paddle boarding, you’ll learn the best paddling techniques along with navigation and self-rescue skills.
- Wilderness Medicine: This course will teach you the essential foundation skills you need for first aid in the wilderness.
To learn more about REI’s Outdoor School Classes, visit the outdoor equipment store online.