A whiter smile improves your appearance and boosts your confidence, so it’s no surprise teeth whitening is one of the most popular forms of cosmetic dentistry. As a leading provider of dental solutions in Ashtabula, OH, The Healthy Smile Center has both in-office and take-home whitening options available.
Here, their expert staff shares their top reasons they recommend professional teeth whitening to their patients:
- Greater Confidence: A whiter set of teeth can brighten your face and give you a more youthful appearance. Additionally, research suggests your smile could be the most significant factor determining how attractive you are to others. If you’re looking for a way to enhance your appearance and gain more confidence, try whitening your teeth.
- Vivid Brightness: Professional grade whitening formulas settings have higher concentrations of active ingredients, making them more powerful than store-bought kits. These formulas are more likely to produce your desired result in fewer uses.
- Safer Process: A study published in the International Dental Journal suggests whitening toothpaste may wear away your enamel after prolonged use. The whitening treatments administered by dentists are safe because they’re used for only a short amount of time and under professional supervision.
- Rapid Results: In-office treatments can yield dazzling results in as little as one office visit. Store-bought products often need to be used for several weeks before achieving their maximum effects.
- Better Comfort: If you want to try teeth whitening on your schedule, the staff of The Healthy Smile Center will provide you with a take-home kit. You’ll receive custom-made trays that fit your teeth perfectly, allowing the whitening agent to spread fully and evenly across each tooth’s surface. Not only will the custom fit result in more effective whitening, but you’ll also feel more comfortable than you would with one-size-fits-all whitening strips.
Take your smile to the next level by scheduling a teeth whitening treatment at The Healthy Smile Center. These experts provide a full range of general and cosmetic dentistry services, from tooth fillings and root canals to whitening and dental implants. Call (440) 992-2700 to make an appointment or visit the practice online for more information.