The 2016 Chelsea Music Festival returns to NYC for its 7th season! From June 10th-18th, world-leading musicians and exciting newcomers in the performing, culinary and visual arts will gather to create events that give audiences a chance to hear | taste | see.
Martin Brothers Wine & Spirits is proud to partner with the Chelsea Music Festival to provide our signature selection of wines from our wine shop on the Upper West Side. Enjoy the Anna de Codorniu as the chosen Cava being poured during the Chelsea Music Festivals’ Opening Night Ceremony. We are also offering a 10% discount to ticket purchases valid for the following CMF events:
- Saturday, June 11th, 7:30 pm, 10 pm and Combo tickets that provide a further reduction in ticket price when attending both evening events.
- Monday, June 13th at 7:30 pm.
- Tuesday, June 14th at 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, June 15th at 7:30 pm.
- Friday, June 17th, 7:30 pm, 10 pm and Combo tickets that provide a further reduction in ticket price when attending both evening events.
To redeem your 10% discount, please use the promo code: MBChelsea2016 at check out when purchasing General Admission Tickets. Please note that ticket prices for Seniors (65 and older) and 30 and Under, are available for a lower price. To purchase tickets, please click here.
Hailed by The New York Times as a “gem of a series,” the Chelsea Music Festival exists to celebrate great music by bringing together world-leading musicians and exciting newcomers to the international stage. We hope to see you there!
Martin Brothers Wine & Spirits