Summer is a few weeks away, making it necessary to compile your beach bag essentials if you haven’t already. Find what you need to fill your bag this season by visiting The Mall at Bay Plaza, the shopping center that has supplied New York City with over 100 specialty stores since 2014.
This Bronx mall has every supply you could possibly need for a fabulous day at the beach, including:
- Beach Blanket: Pick up a beach blanket to stuff in your beach bag this year. Victoria’s Secret is offering a free high-quality beach blanket with a $75 purchase for a limited time. The underwear company also offers a range of stylish, sexy swimsuits.
- Sunblock: Make sure you have plenty of sunblock to slather yourself with and buy organic and natural options at GNC. The vitamin superstore has a location within the mall as well as frequent sales.
- Sunglasses: Get the chic shades you want at one of many options available through the Bronx mall, including Express, Gap, H&M, New York & Company, and many others. Keep your peepers protected from the glaring summer heat!
- Cover-Up: Score a fashionable cover-up at an aforementioned clothing store or others such as Old Navy or Charlotte Russe. Many of today’s cover-ups work as glamorous options for off the beach as well as on.
- Flip Flops: Select from classic flip flop options, including those at Old Navy, Macy’s, and Aldo. Flip flops come in handy when walking on blazing-hot beach sand, and most are waterproof.
Other beach bag essentials to procure at The Mall at Bay Plaza include SPF lip balm, a floppy hat for extra sun protection, and snacks. Find everything you require to get beach-ready at the premier Bronx mall, which is still the largest shopping center in New York City.
For more on shopping options available through The Mall at Bay Plaza, please call (718) 208-2750 or visit the website today.