Taking care of your skin is important, but testing out a new skin care trend can be a risky adventure. However, as new health information comes to light, trying new products can drastically improve your skin care routine. The following skin care trends from The Mall at Bay Plaza, the largest shopping mall in New York City, will revitalize your skin and keep it looking fresh for years to come. Pick up your skin care products today at The Mall at Bay Plaza's department stores.
Here are five skin care trends from the shopping center:
- Oxygen-Infusion: Skin-boosting makeup has been around a long time, but oxygen-infused makeup and moisturizer products allow your skin to breathe. Instead of leaving your skin dull and lifeless, these products use jojoba and Vitamin E to heal your skin.
- SPF Everything: Protecting your skin from sun damage is never going out of style. Use SPF moisturizers, hand creams, concealers, and body creams to keep your skin fully protected from harmful UV rays.
- Organic Products: Organic skin care product sales are booming after consumers learned more about the long list of harmful ingredients many over-the-counter products contain. Using a natural skin care product will protect your skin without underlying side effects.
- Bubble Masks: This trendy Korean product is a deep-cleansing makeup remover and pore cleanser all-in-one. It uses a charcoal powder to penetrate the pores and remove deep-seated dirt while providing skin with the proper nutrients to keep it healthy.
- Magic Water Drops: Another Korean skin care regimen, these water-based serums help the skin absorb and retain moisture without adding oil.